Wanted: Nodejs/Reactjs and React-native developers for Fintech company based on Silicon Valley
- Reactjs/Nodejs experience : two positions
- React-native Developers: two positions.
We are a Silicon Valley based company looking to expand in one of our fintech startup. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a fun, fast-moving, hardworking and exceptionally supportive team of 24 people (of which 12 people developers’ team is in Nepal). We are looking for passionate people who are willing be part of possible billion a dollar company. Possibility for international travel to Europe and abroad.
The environment offers high energy startup culture, fast-paced self-learn and deploy mentality, while taking into consideration the scalability and stability of the product. The current platform is being built to disrupt the fintech banking sector internationally.
Developers will work in a very scalable microservices on AWS and Kubernetes built on Nodejs, Reactjs/React and Java.
React native Developers will be focusing on building mobile based application on React native building stateful reusable components (Redux). Also reactjs/nodejs developer will focus on building scalable Nodejs based APIs for the product and front-end libraries to ensure better User Experience.
Job Description for React-native Developer
- long experience on React Native
- knowledge on bridging between react native and ios/android would be plus point
- knowledge on firebase for push notifications on android and APNs
- knowledge on Redux (plus point for redux-saga)
- plus point on experience with Animated library on react
- good knowledge on jest and enzyme for unit test
- good knowledge with Flexbox for designing on react
Job Description for Reactjs/Node.js Developer
- API development with Nodejs
- Front-end designing and components development on React.js
- knowledge of google proto-buffer
- knowledge of grpc for API communication
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Job Level : Senior Level
Offered Salary : Negotiable + possible equity
Please send cover letter with resume to:
Explain what you have done in the past year to upgrade yourself and stay current with new technologies. Also explain why you think this is a suitable job for you. This is a senior level position. Must have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in this technology. Fintech domain knowledge a plus but not necessary.