Datainquest Blockchain Course
2 Days (Sat/Sun) Jumpstart in Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum
4th Anniversary Event Sale!!
Schedule: 9am-6pm (Mar 24-25)
Link to Enroll:
Training Location: Embassy Suites, 2885 Lakeside Dr, Santa Clara
Price: USD 199.00/-
60%OFF!! Original Price 550USD
Curriculum (>70% Hands-On!)
Day 1: Blockchain Introduction and Bitcoin/ Ethereum mining
Learning Objectives –
Introduction to Cryptocurrency and Networking Concepts
Transformation in trading units, Cryptography and Crypto-currency, Anonymity and Pseudonymity in cryptocurrencies, Digital Signatures, Cryptocurrency Hash codes, Peer to peer networks (structured and unstructured)
Overview of Blockchain
Introduction to Blockchain. • Why Blockchain is crucial? • Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain • Distinction between databases and blockchain • Explaining Distributed Ledger • Blockchain ecosystem • Blockchain structure • Working of blockchain technology • Permissioned and permission-less blockchain
Bitcoin and Blockchain
Bitcoin and its History • Why use Bitcoins? • Where and how to buy bitcoins • How to store bitcoins? • How and where to spend bitcoins? • Selling bitcoins • Bitcoin transactions o How bitcoin transactions work o What happens in case of invalid transactions o Parameters that invalidate the transactions • Scripting language in bitcoin • Applications of bitcoin script • Nodes and network of bitcoin • Various roles you can play in Bitcoin Ecosystem
• Purpose of Mining • Algorithm used in mining • Mining hardware • How bitcoin mining works? • Bitcoin mining pools • How cloud mining of bitcoin works? • Mining Incentives • Security and Centralizations
• What is Ethereum? • What is Ether? • How to use Ethereum? • The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs • How Ethereum mining works • Learning Solidity o Contract classes, Functions and conditionals o Inheritance & abstract contracts o Libraries o Types & Optimization o Global Variables o Debugging • Future of Ethereum
Setting up Private Blockchain Environment using Ethereum
Private and public blockchain • Various blockchain setup platforms • Using Ethereum to setup private blockchain • Steps to build a blockchain solution. • Smart contract on Ethereum • Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts • Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client • Account management and mining • Understand the different stages of a contract deployment • How to interact with a contract once deployed?
Prospects of the blockchain
• Blockchain prospering our world • Blockchain transforming business and professionalism • Discussing practical use-cases of blockchain o How can we take Aadhaar Card on Blockchain ? o How Blockchain can be used to remove corruption • Real case scenarios of Blockchain o Blockchain in Banking system o Blockchain in Land Registry o Blockchain in Capital Market • Use cases for Govt. • Summary of the course
Day 2: More Labs and Indepth Hands on exercises
Block Chain Simulator
Solidity Lab – Ethereum EVM and Contract Language
• Contract development and deployment process
• Solidity Lab
Blockchain Platform Labs
PUBLIC (Ethereum )
• Cakeshop Lab
• Quorum Lab
• BigchainDB lab ( python client with MongoDB backend )
• Chain.com Lab ( Ivy Language based private blockchains )
• Review ARK, Multichain platforms
Cloud Blockchain Platform Lab
• AWS, Azure, Google and IBM
• IBM Hyperledger Playground Lab
• Azure and AWS hostings
• DAO and DAPP concepts
• Bank Lab
• Ballot Lab
ICO Interactive Session
• What is ICO?
• ICO Process
• Review ICO white paper and offering
• ICO Lab ( optional )
Our Development Stack for proofofexistence.org will be:
OS: Ubuntu 14.04 in AWS EC2
Web Server: Apache
Server Side: PHP for server side code, Slim (PHP Micro framework for APIs development), Composer
Blockchain: MultiChain (Open Platform for Private Blockchain)
Client side: jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
This course is for you if you are:
Entrepreneurs Looking To Understand The Practical Usage Of The Blockchain.
Employees Working On Blockchain Based Projects In Their Company.
Any Individual Who Is Interested In Blockchain Technology.
Students Working On Blockchain Based Projects.
Lecturers Looking To Teach Blockchain Based Courses.
Product managers to decide if they must adopt the Blockchain
A) Each student should bring their own 64bit laptop ( Windows 7/8 and Mac, Virtualization Enabled, Minimum 8GB Ram and Free 50GB hard disk with administrative privileges and wireless connectivity. If you have AMD laptop, it should be AMD-V enabled. If you have Intel laptop or Mac, it should support Intel-VTx. An extra USB drive of 16gb minimum will be handy if you want to use your personal USB drive for all files and images.
B) AWS account.
Until 1 day before the start of the event: Full Refund
Less than 1 day before the start of the event: No Refund